[GeoStL] Re: Wed class

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:59:39 -0600

Bernie,

Since I don't read this list regularly any longer, someone had to tell me
that you had made a comment that I needed to address.  The email blast was
sent out on Monday night to all members (not just Premium members).  The
email did not bounce from your listed email address so it went to somewhere
and it was accepted.  I suggest that you check your Spam filter to see if it
is there.  I can monitor and am aware of any email that cannot be sent or
bounces from an account and your email was not one of them.

Sorry you felt letdown.  The email was sent to a valid email address.  I
have no control on if you receive it.  This email list is not an official
communication venue for SLAGA and never has been. The only way we have to
reach our membership is by the email addresses that are maintained in our
membership database.  If they are incorrect, it is beyond our control.  If
you feel the need to further discuss this, please do so via my email address
at: slagapresident@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

Steve Bromley, SLAGA President