[GeoStL] Website Changes

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GC-maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 22:27:53 -0500

It looks like the major changes to our website are just about done. There still
may be minor tweaks but I think Konopapw has got a nice, new, refreshed look to
it. There was a glitch with the User Stats page last night but it wasn't tied
to any of the website changes. It should be correct now. The graphics problem
seems to be solved also so I think we're good to go.

If anyone has any questions, problems, recommendations, wants to volunteer, or
? about the site, please use the webmaster address (webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx), not
the normal maillist address. Konopapw isn't subscribed to the maillist and just
reads the archives. This will help us since we won't have to forward any ideas
or problems to him, which could get delayed or missed.

Rich