[GeoStL] Re: Watching the mole tonight NGR

  • From: Judi F <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 21:39:10 -0500

I'm glued to the set also.!

Hope you and the family are well.

Judi

From: shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL]
Watching the mole tonight NGRDate: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 21:11:20 -0500

Anybody else watch this show? It looks like they are caching tonight and the
cache is bottles of wine! Hmmm, wonder if we can get a few of these in the
area! They are using the Etrex legend I believe. And the hunts are along the
mystery type, they have to answer some 'brain teasers' to get the right coords.
 Arlene ~ JonesCrew

It’s a talkathon – but it’s not just talk. Check out the i’m Talkathon.
The i’m Talkaton. Can 30-days of conversation change the world?
http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_ChangeWorld