[GeoStL] Was: New look at Geostl website, Now: Freeway/bug-friendly caches

  • From: Brent & Amanda Deen <baja70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 18:19:39 -0500

Fishers of Men (GC606) is located just off I-55/70 in Troy, IL. It would be a good addition to the SLAGA page. It is a very roomy letterbox hybrid. Urban Cine in O'Fallon, IL, is also an easy find just off the freeway. It is a micro, however, so not good for TB's.

Amanda

On Apr 5, 2004, at 20:54, GC-RGS wrote:

Just send them to this list. That way it may jog someone else's memory to add or change something.

Thanks
<x-tad-smaller>----- Original Message -----</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>From:</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>Brent & Amanda Deen</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>To:</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>Sent:</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller> Monday, April 05, 2004 8:26 PM</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>Subject:</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller> [GeoStL] Re: New look at Geostl website</x-tad-smaller>
The new and improved version of the webpage looks great! To whom do we address our suggestions (i.e. freeway / bug-friendly caches)?

Amanda

On Apr 5, 2004, at 20:01, GC-RGS wrote:

For those that haven't noticed, our website is getting a facelift. Konopapw has taken on the task of redoing the site and getting rid of some of the obsolete and incorrect links and info. The Pictures link and Event Calendar link have also be cleaned up with other areas still to be done.

The most noticeable change on the home page is the addition of a travel bug section. The intent is to keep track of the noteworthy bogs (SLAGA picnic TB) and also the bug friendly interstate caches. We need your help in identifying the bugs to include and also additional interstate friendly caches to help move the bugs along.

Send in your constructive criticism to make this better!!!

Rich