[GeoStL] WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 11:19:58 -0800 (PST)

-
I am overwhelmed at the number of restaurant suggestions and will start
compiling a list and probably plotting them on a map to get an idea of where
some of them are. Thanks to all of you and if you think of any more I am always
open to suggestions.

  For the next SLAGA dinner I would like to find something about halfway
between South County and St. Charles, a place that will accomodate 20 - 25
people and serves good to great food. So start your thinking caps. The halfway
point between Fenton and St Charles appears to be around Hwy 40 so we could do
something on Manchester or something a little north of 40 or we could go west
to Clarkson or Wood Mills Rd or we could go east :P
  Suggestions please!!!

  Thanks

  Dan