[GeoStL] WAS -NGR: getting warmer? NOW- Mars Attacks

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:10:33 -0500

> You know guys, this is what I love about our mail list.  We start with a
> potential for flame war, and we end up with the purple people eater!
>
> Susan
>
> AckAckAck (any Mars Attacks! fans out there?)

One of my favorite movies! I have the XBox game, Destroy All Humans, which
is a fun game sorta based upon the movie..
One of my favorite lines is, "Little People, Why can't we all just get
along?" and

First Lady: I'm not allowing that thing in my house.
President Dale: Sweetie, we may have to. The people expect me to meet with
them.
First Lady: Well they're not going to eat off the Van Buren china.

Here is a great site that I have bookmarked...
http://www.timburtoncollective.com/mars.html

Of course, I love all Tim Burton's work!

Mike

Subject field