[GeoStL] WAS: Geocaching numbers NOW: Same, but Personal GC Site Plug

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:19:03 -0500

Tied for #201! YES!

On a side note, I've completed v1.0 of my Geocaching Stats website:
http://yawetag.101mb.com/geocaching/ .  Feel free to look about and give
your comments.

The homepage (with the US map) will be updated with the styling found
throughout the other pages later.  I worked all night on the state pages and
I'm too tired now to think too hard.

Thanks in advance

--
Andrew Senger