[GeoStL] Re: Visiting St. Louis

  • From: Jeff the Blue Bead Man <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 01:06:18 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

-
Actually, I would recommend ANY of the caches hidden by RGS.  His caches are
clever, devious, and make you want to pull your hair out, but those caches are
the best out there--period.  Just remember to get a phone number of a SLAGA
member so you can call for help rather than spending three hours searching for
something which is there, but you would never guess that it was "that."  My
personal RGS favorites include:

1) Mail Order Tour of Webster Groves (GC8230)
2) A Tale of Two Parks  (GCJQQM)
3) Any of the remaining ST series of caches...
4) Cruisin' (GCCD87)
5) About a dozen others hidden by RGS...

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man
Subject field