[GeoStL] Re: ?? Tomorrow's 101

  • From: Sara Carter <beancounter2b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:47:50 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, I thought i had remebered reading that somewhere but wasn't sure.  The
monster and I are coming and I'm supposed to meet up w/another friend on the
way in that has never cached before at all.  I'm bringing my hubby's etrex for
my friend to use.  I'm assuming someone else will have an etrex cable there?  I
have one but it would be a pain to dig out from the back of the PC.

GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's right, No charge for the young 'uns.