[GeoStL] Re: (To All That Wander).

  • From: "Larry Burtelow" <burtelow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 06:08:28 -0600

I tried doing this one a couple of days ago. I had spent about 5 minutes
beating the bushes when a group of teenagers and their adult leader showed up
to do the fitness course so I decided to leave and try again later without the
audience.  After reading the logs I get the idea this cache  is well hidden. :)

MrB