[GeoStL] Thundertorms???

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 06:36:39 -0800 (PST)

OK another question - this one applying to Survival:

Has anyone been out on a long hike and a thuinderstorm come up, adn had to take
shelter before getting back to the car.  If this happens what is the best thing
to do.  Again I mentioned before, I prefer the longer cahce hides, and will
probably doing a lot of the far out ones.

I woudl like a little insight as where to go if a thunderstorm should rise up,
I know stay away from mountain tops, and stay away from the bottom, because of
floods, but I would like to know from other's experiences what they did in the
past...

Rockey_f_squirrell

http://mail.yahoo.com