[GeoStL] Re: The next group

  • From: "Mr. EX-President" <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 19:30:09 -0500

Oooops!

From: mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: The next group
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:03:16 -0500

This brings up a good question.  Did the group that did the cache in less than
a day, actually go to the first waypoint that day?  It was my understanding it
took two days to find the first waypoint, and a week to solve the puzzle at the
second waypoint.  Or was that a group that hasn't found it yet?

L Frank

Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 12:45:40 -0700
From: tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What happend to NateDawgCC and Fried Okra? What's with this "Fried SLAGA plus"
group?  Now I'm thinking that those two (and maybe SWASeeker) have to beat the
current less-than-a-day record by a substantial amount just to salvage their
self-respect

Tom