[GeoStL] Thanks Paul and Elaine

  • From: "Libby Morehead" <gmalibby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:43:36 -0500

Hey Paul,

I too want to get in on the thank you's being handed out today. Your work and
dedication are super admirable. You are a wiley interviewer. A real pro.

You have given Jo and I extended enjoyment of our new found sport. We not only
get to enjoy the hunt but you allowed us to share our stories. We had a ball
when we visited your home for our interview. We will remember how we tried to
get there the first time and you phoned us to abort the trip as we might be
marooned because of high water. Seems like that high water has gone on  all
around us all summer. It is now pretty serious in Mark Twain country.

And you have made it possible for SLAGA members share personal tales of caching
history. It is so much fun to share in stories of other avid cachers. Thanks
for making that easily possible.

See you on the trail,
Libby