[GeoStL] Re: Talk about snake bites

  • From: "Eric & Dayna East" <believer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 07:47:21 -0500

What sort of snake were they claiming it to be?
It's certainly possible that it was a venomous snake as there are plenty of
them down there, but more likely it was not. Most snake bites are from
NON-venomous snakes.

If you do not know your snakes it is VERY foolish  to pick them up!
It is also VERY irresponsible to try to scare someone with a snake! I get angry
when I hear of such things! Snakes are already misunderstood and feared by many
& idiots like that do nothing to help the situation!

One thing's for sure. This guy will not likely make that same mistake again. LOL

Eric