[GeoStL] Talk about MOGA luck...you may have it, too!

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 09:21:03 -0800 (PST)

Hey all...

Melissa and I were going to camp for this year's MOGA, but she was still a bit
leery of camping during March. So, I went to look for hotels in the area and
they are kind of sparse. Anyway, I checked at the Seasons Lodge & Fairway
Condominiums At Rend Lake Gold Course and they had one room available! The best
thing is, they are only a couple miles from MOGA central...needless to say I
booked it. So, it goes to show that there are still chances to get closer
spots,
so it may do to check for them even now. :)

-Michael