[GeoStL] Re: TB from Daryl & Daryl last Saturday

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogbarn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 22:47:29 -0600

-
I handed out several TBs all at once and this was one of them.  I know
the owners of this TB are particularly interested in seeing it moved
along.  A picture of it is at:
http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=4fcb4810-ef8d-4573-9e01-29ad08d01808
If it looks familiar, please log it and place it somewhere soon, I'd
hate to have it lost in SLAGA area since I picked it up in Washington
state.

Thanks.
RogBarn