[GeoStL] TB Needs A RESCUE

  • From: Glenn <Glenn.GeocachingAdmin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "St. Louis Area Geocachers" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 17:16:29 -0600

-
Anyone near Faust Park? there is a travel but that lost its tags in the
"Freddie's Hideaway" cache in Faust. Anyone near enough that can try to
match the tags to the "homesick Charlie" travel bug. It looks like the
tags fell off the bug and are in the bottom of the container.  I have
not been able to make it up there as quickly as I would have liked.

Many thanks if you can help out this TB owner.

Glenn

" Greetings!

We are the owners of TB Homesick Charlie II.  It appears that Charlie's tags
have gone missing while sitting in "Freddie's Hideaway".  We were wondering if
you would be willing to help us retag him.  Several people were instrumental in
seeing that he complete his mission and are actively watching him to see what
happens.  We're afraid someone will pick him as a trade item if he's not
retagged soon!

Thanks,

The Sneakysheep