[GeoStL] Re: Sunday Group Hunt for LaBarque Trilogy

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:09:35 -0600

-
Barry, I assume you park at the end of Wade Rd?? If so, here are the
directions..

      Time
     Mile
     Instruction
     For
     Toward

      9:00 AM
     0.0
     Depart I-44, Valley Park, MO 63088 on Local road(s) (West)
     32 yds

      9:00 AM
     0.1
     Turn RIGHT (North) onto SR-141 [Meramec Station Rd]
     54 yds

      9:00 AM
     0.1
     Turn LEFT (West) onto Local road(s)
     21 yds

      9:00 AM
     0.1
     Take Ramp onto I-44 [US-50]
     15.4 mi
     I-44 / US-50 / Rolla

      9:14 AM
     15.5
     At exit 257, turn off onto Ramp
     0.2 mi

      9:15 AM
     15.7
     Turn LEFT (South) onto Viaduct St, then immediately turn LEFT (East)
onto W Osage St
     1.0 mi

      9:17 AM
     16.7
     Turn RIGHT (South) onto SR-F [N 1st St]
     0.1 mi

      9:18 AM
     16.9
     Keep STRAIGHT onto SR-F [S 1st St]
     0.9 mi

      9:19 AM
     17.8
     Keep STRAIGHT onto SR-F [Hwy F]
     0.5 mi

      9:20 AM
     18.2
     Keep STRAIGHT onto SR-F
     1.0 mi

      9:22 AM
     19.2
     Turn RIGHT (West) onto SR-O
     0.2 mi

      9:23 AM
     19.4
     Turn LEFT (South) onto S Mangan Rd, then immediately turn RIGHT
(South-West) onto Old Hwy O Rd
     0.2 mi

      9:25 AM
     19.7
     Road name changes to SR-O [S Hwy O]
     1.9 mi

      9:28 AM
     21.5
     Turn LEFT (South-East) onto SR-NN [Hwy NN], then immediately turn LEFT
(East) onto Wade Rd
     1.4 mi

      9:31 AM
     22.9