[GeoStL] Street Atlas Plus RE: GSAK 5 released

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:43:22 -0600

-
This version adds support for Street Atlas Plus.  It makes it about 100
times easier to get the files into Street Atlas.  There, however, is a
problem.  It does not import the off line page (what you can view on the
road on your laptop) properly.  I've been communicating with Clyde about
this problem.  So hopefully it will be fixed soon.  Once it is, it will be
real easy to import.  (Bernie will be happy!)

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Subject field