[GeoStL] Re: Store

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 09:30:02 -0600

-
Listen, do you read the emails?? can you read the email?? do i need to include pictures..

Where did is tell you to close your store? I did mention that we have ONE store at cafe press. you were setting up a store on another service before and that is fine. Like i mentioned in another email that you obviously didnt read, having alternate suppliers is not a bad thing. If one goes down... never mind. Print out the previous emails and have someone read them to you. Do you parents know you are playing with the computer?

If you are planning to continue to mis-state what has been written, you will not be welcome here.

At 10:05 AM 1/18/2003 -0500, Weatherexpert121@xxxxxxx wrote:

Attention, the GeocachersRUs store has closed at the request of Glenn. No matter. Anyway--I'll check into more sources!

~Chris