[GeoStL] Re: State Park caching regs. ?

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:47:28 -0500

-
You'll have to ask the Area Manager on moving.  Their idea is that
having it at the same spot could cause new trails, and they don't want
that.

You do have to resubmit the paperwork, though.  Our Area Manager said
to complete it about a month before the previous one expires and all
should be well.

Andrew (yawetag)

--
Andrew Senger