[GeoStL] Re: St. Francois County area Geocachers wanna meet up???

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 20:41:10 -0500

Hey...this sounds like it is gonna be fun! Great idea LuAnn! As for you
Mike...YES you must be from SFC to attend! We can't have you northerners hob
nobbing in our neck of the woods!

Arlene

From: mmaryan99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re:
St. Francois County area Geocachers wanna meet up???Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008
14:00:13 -0500

Hey do you have to be from St. Francois County or just in that area on the day
in question?  Just kidding!  I usually cache on Tuesdays or Wednesdays and
still have alot of caches in the area to do!   I wouldn't mind ending the day
w/ a good local meal before heading back to North SLAGA country!   Just set a
time and date and if I am in the area, I'll show up!!! Mike "THeMadCHef" Maryan

Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 20:07:31 -0700From: luigilula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL]
Re: St. Francois County area Geocachers wanna meet up???To:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wednesday's are looking good....works for me, Arlene and Dave.  3 for 3...
Let's see if anyone else responds.  Then set a date.LuAnn--- On Wed, 8/6/08,
From: Dave <deltabravoromeo@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [GeoStL] Re: St. Francois
County area Geocachers wanna meet up???To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 7:01 PM

I'm off Tuesday & Wednesday if you are looking for more to join in...

Dave Rawls
DumLuck
_______________________________

Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 15:07:35 -0700From: luigilula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL]
St. Francois County area Geocachers wanna meet up???To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think there are a decent number of us now.  Why don't we do some get
togethers sometime??

Like the Friday lunches the St. Louis crew has...whadya think????

Some evening during the week..??  I work Friday-Sat.-Sun. nights every weekend.

Arlene,  thoughts???LuAnn

Get more from your digital life. Find out how.

Get Windows Live and get whatever you need, wherever you are. Start here.
Get more from your digital life.  Find out how.
http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home2_082008