[GeoStL] Re: Spoilers

  • From: <goshhawk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:48:41 -0600

-
Bernie- I recently had a new finder (he only had 2 finds at the time)
discover one of my offset caches by chance and by just using the hint. He
posted the find plus the actual cache coordinates and informed me that my
posted coordinates were "way off". The intent of this cache (probably
similar to yours) is to go to the posted coordinates and glean info to
calculate the coordinates of the final cache. I e-mailed  him and asked that
he delete the coordinates  and he did so reluctantly. I still am not sure
that he understood why I asked for the deletion.

John (goshhawk)