[GeoStL] Speedway

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:57:57 -0600

Well Bridget... it looks like whoever took it documented their life story and
returned it...

robertlipe has logged a cache on your watch list (The Speedway). You can visit
the cache at the following link:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=57442

User comments:
Well, I finally found one today that Denali didn't. :-)

I suspect that while they were searching, the cache was in the hands of a park
visitor.   The log before mine was in pencil (and they kept the pencil) in a
young childs handwriting that went on and on about how they found a tube at
BLAH and they have a mommy and a daddy and so on.   It was pretty comical.

Thanx for the hunt.

This will take you to the cache page. If you would like to modify your cache
list, please visit www.geocaching.com.

Cheers,
Geocaching.com Team

Mike