[GeoStL] Somewhere In The Middle

  • From: "Dan Eubanks" <deubanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:42:47 -0500

-
Found "Somewhere In The Middle" last night. Here's my log:

I liked the rock idea. In many places this would be considered vandalism
but here it just fits.

Found the cache at dusk, had to use flashlights to make my way out.

As I drove out of the park I was pulled over by St Charles Police. The
Officer wanted to know why I was in the park. I explained Geocaching, he
had never heard of it. I showed him the page I printed off. He told me
that Boeing Security saw me and called the Police to find out why I was
so close to a bomb manufacturing plant at night.

If you hunt this one be ready to explain yourself.

Dan