[GeoStL] Some of My logs

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:41:07 -0500

-

I had a no find this past week in Michigan. it was a 1/1 and a very =
obvious spot. It was also very public. Here is my log entry and then the =
one after. I found it humorous when he talked about the guy on the =
bike.. Sorry for the HTML.

       April 26 by SHADOWTREKS (17 found)
      I agree with The Brawny Bear, can't find!! I know where it was =
suppose to be, since I was with the T-Man last summer when he found it. =
(A very strange person did ride by on his bike, I thought that he was =
talking to himself, but, he was saying it's not there, it's gone. Maybe =
he was right!!
    =20
    =20

Can't you just imagine this guy riding by babbling, "It's Not there..... =
It's Gone....... Not There....... Gooonnneeeee!!"

Bear
O  O
  ( )

-- Type: image/gif