[GeoStL] Re: Shaw's Garden and a little caching on Sunday

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:54:30 -0800 (PST)

-
Susan I had planned on being down at Meramec Sunday but if you are not coming
down I might just put it off till later

Dan

Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Well, my original plan was to head down to Meramec on Sunday and hide my
event caches, but the forecast doesn't look too promising for that. So
instead.....
I think I'll make my annual trek to the Botanical garden for the orchid
show, see the camellias blooming in the Linnaean House and walk around the
Japanese Garden in the rain. It's really lovely in the rain, believe it or
not. I also plan to look for Tower Grove Caches I and II, and maybe Hide
and Seek in Reservoir Park. Oh yes, and then the required stop by Ted
Drewes for a cherry pie concrete before I head home.

I'll probably start around noon. Just thought I'd see if anyone might be in
the mood to join me. I want to be really clear that this is primarily a
leisurely trip to the garden, and caching is a bonus activity. Wow, am I
allowed to say that out loud here?

Anyway, if there are any other garden lovers out there, just let me know.

Susan

Subject field

Subject field