[STL Geocaching] Re: Shawnee

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:48:28 -0500

I have to go to a meeting down there tomorrow evening, but I am working on
getting a lawsuit filed against the Mark Twain National Forest over a timber
sale so I likely will not be able to go down early.  But have fun.  Perhaps
I should make a special rule for you that you have to get out on Inspiration
Point by climbing up the cliff!  Be aware you have to walk back to the LaRue
Swamp Cache as the road is now closed for the snake migration.  But it is a
nice flat walk.