[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA.org

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:27:25 -0500

OH NO ..  see *I* left out the word "book" in Facebook and I seriously thought
I had not typed the word "page" correctly.  When everyone else was taking
typing in highschool I was taking physics --  to this day I can't explain why
or type!
Nancy

    From: Hobbit Taz

    Whats the name of the Face paege for SLAGA - haven't found it yet.