[GeoStL] SLAGA memberships; Standard and Contributing

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 16:42:10 -0600

-
I was hoping to have a shopping cart interface
ready by now, so that people could click a button
to indicate 'donation' or 'dues', but that hasn't been
implemented, yet.
There is a field in the current Paypal interface
where someone can type in what the money is
targeted for.

In the meantime, any money donated by existing
members will go toward next year's Contributing
Membership, unless otherwise directed.

From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>

>  Is there going to be a new link added specifically
> for paying for memberships or do we just click on
> the existing paypal link and indicate the payment is
> for the membership dues?

Subject field