[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA logo on cache pages

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 21:39:52 -0600

-
I would think that it would be OK. We have SLAGA members in other states too. even if ya put it on the really out of state ones, a few folks would take a look at what we are doing here.

you could play with it, put it on, see if ya get anyone asking about it, take it off if not.

glenn

At 09:34 PM 1/5/2003 -0600, you wrote:

Here's a question. Should I put the logo on my Boonville cache? I am not putting it on my other out of SLAGA territory caches (Kansas and Alberta), but Boonville is close enough to SLAGA territory that cachers visiting it might be interested in SLAGA.

Jen

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
--John Adams

Glenn
St. Louis, Mo