[GeoStL] SLAGA Summer picnic

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gc-Maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 14:28:13 -0500

-
Just a reminder that next Saturday (July 15) is the SLAGA summer picnic at
Whitecliff park in Crestwood. This year it is at the upper pavilion next to the
pool and is a "no charge" picnic.
Bring your own eats but we will provide hot coals for anyone who wants to cook
some meat, along with plates, napkins, cups, utensils, mustard, catsup, soda
and water. If anyone wants to bring an item to share, that's fine too. Electric
is also available in the pavilion. Swimming passes are available too but at
resident prices. See the event details at
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GCVH52

This will probably be Susan's (rocksusan) last SLAGA event before she leaves
next month for school in Columbia, MO. Stop by and wish her luck.

For those that attended the Spring picnic in Washington, MO., we guarantee that
it will be warmer for this picnic, so leave your coats at home!

Rich

-- Desc: "AVG certification"

Checked by AVG Free Edition.