[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Recent Logs

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:52:51 -0600

-
I know GC.com has had problems, especially on weekends, when you can't seem
to get to their site when entering their URL. Maybe you just hit the link on
the logs page at the time GC was down? You don't need to be logged into GC
to get the cache page to display, like you do on some of the other links
like "member stats".

Anyone else had John's problem?