[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Picnic Update

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 23:55:02 -0500

> I can bring two banquet type tables.  One 8-ft and one 6-ft.

Great. They were very useful during the last picnic.

>> Some of us are planning to meet at Castlewood this weekend to scout out the
>> shelter
> When?  Where?  Who?

The when, where, who and agenda not specifically
determined.  It was just an idea that suddenly came
up this evening.  I personally want to get a visual on how
big the grill is, if there are electric outlets and what
the foliage looks like this time of year.  Anyone who
wants to help us scope out the place is welcome, which
is why we mentioned it in the picnic-update email.

> I plan on placing a moving cache

Do we still need a picnic cache, then?  If so, we
have the ammo box, sufficient trinkets and logbook.
Then all we need to do is go hunting during the day
of the picnic and place it.

Our WebPage! Http://WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict."