[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA New Years Day 2007 group hunt at Lone Elk park

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 18:35:07 -0800 (PST)

-
Thanks for the pictures Rich, it's almost as if I was there.  Oh, yeah, I was
there by the hitching rack in picture 1 from 11:30 until 12:15, you guys were
deep in the woods some where.  That's as far as I could manage.  Any way great
pics, thanks.

  Jack
GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Here are a few pictures from the SLAGA New Years Day 2007 group hunt at Lone
Elk park. There were about 18-20 of us that spent most of the day caching in
and around the park.
http://share.shutterfly.com:80/action/welcome?sid=8CYsmjhw1Zs0q