[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Logo on cache pages

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:27:30 -0600

-
Dru,

No, adding it later is no problem. You just have to make sure that you have
the HTML correct when you paste it into the existing text of the narrative.
Most of us here have added the code to our existing caches the past few
weeks.
GC.com won't "fix" anything on the cache page after it's been approved, so
you're on you own from that point.

Rich