[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Best-Of Awards Nominations

  • From: Tom <lobocs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:51:29 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Stephen, and everyone else, for submitting your nominations. We have
been compiling the nominations and I feel there is a very good list of
deserving caches to select from when the voting ballots are sent out.

  For those who have not sent in their nominations yet, the deadline is this
Sunday, Sept 16, at midnight (actually 11:59pm). It will take Team S.A.G.E. a
few days to put the voting forms together and send out to the membership. The
voting period will begin on Sept 29 at the Fall picnic and run through Nov 11.

  Tom (Lobocs)
  1/3 of Team S.A.G.E.

Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  -

I just sent my nominations and I survived! I hope others will or have been
sending nominations. This is a great idea. Thanks Team S.A.G.E.

Stephen

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.