[GeoStL] SLAGA 2009 Fall Picnic

  • From: "CribbageWitch" <VelyneTarlos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA Freelist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:25:40 -0500

-

To all those who attended the SLAGA 2009 Fall Picnic:

I want to thank all of the volunteers who came out and were instrumental in
making this event a big success.

As we were cleaning up we found several items that I would like to return to
the owners:

1 - On the front table we found a Ladies size Medium Red and Black Nylon
Jacket.

2 - White-handled two-tined cooking fork.

3 - Small BBQ Grill Cleaning Brush.

I have also been contacted by Mrs. RGS inquiring if anyone found her caching
cap with her pins attached.

If any of these items belong to you or if you have information about the
location of Mrs. RGS's hat, please contact me off-list and I will make
arrangements to return property to its rightful owners.

Thank you,

CribbageWitch

from this