[GeoStL] SLAGA 2008 Fall Picnic

  • From: "Velyne Tarlos @ Charter" <velynetarlos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA Freelist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 08:25:04 -0500

Just a reminder that the Fall Picnic is just over a month away.  We still
need some slave labour.  The registration desk needs someone to sign up
attendees.  WheelinB...would you volunteer your expertise running the
auction??  We have a lot of kids coming...would anyone be bold enough to set
up some games and activities for them???  As for clean-up?That usually takes
care of itself?we appear to be a tidy group, but would someone volunteer to
help HT and me police the area to make sure it is ready for the next group
to use this pavilion???  I also need to establish the head-count so that we
have a proper amount of vittles, so hop on the site and log your ?Will
Attend?.  Lastly, is there a suggestion as to what participants would like
to see as the Poker Run prize?.Keep it realistic, guys.

http://www.myspace.com/cribbagewitch
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!