[GeoStL] Re: Roelsch 3,000!!

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:59:43 -0700 (PDT)

-
Congratulations Roelsch on 3000 finds ...what a fantastic achievement

  Dan (Thunder)

"know_future@xxxxxxxx" <know_future@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
I was witness Saturday as Bob R. marched from Lillian Gruner's grave
and straight into geocaching history. It was my honor to play host as
he made short work of "The Fascist Femme Enigma" (GCPM99) to smash the
3,000 barrier -- but he didn't stop there! That's when he lit the
afterburner and snagged 8 more of my caches, plus a few others in the
area. I flamed out about 2:00 pm, but he kept going and hiked the
Pickle Springs trail (GCKTG3), probably about the time I was hitting
the shower. It was, to say the least, a clinic on cache hunting.
Here's a photo of find # 3,000. If anyone knows how to post it to the
SLAGA website, please do so.

Know Future