[GeoStL] Quick st. charles trip.

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 10:26:51 -0500

-
We are planning to finish up the ST. Charles Murder Mystery that we started some time ago. Jo want to find the bonus before it gets too hot so that is where we are headed. I guess we will try to find some easy St. Charles caches that we haven't done since we are over there. It looks like there are 2 or 3 up around "Big Wheels" that we haven't done. Then there are the 2 new caches by Creve Coeur park... no telling where we will end up.

I will be monitoring FRS/GMRS channel 2/33 to see what i can hear.

glenn