[GeoStL] Power Outage Cache?

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA newsgroup" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:44:19 -0500

-
Although I'm not in a position to hide a cache right now, I have an idea.
How about somebody makes a Great Power Outage of 06 Memorial Cache
somewhere?  Stock it with batteries, small flashlights, decks of cards, low
cost emergency items.  I'll throw in some batteries to start out with-I'll
bring them to the Outdoor Expo this weekend.  I think I have a spare ammo
box or a tupperware around here somewhere too. (haven't packed that stuff
yet!)
What do you think?

Susan