[GeoStL] Re: Pointers Pizza

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:21:17 -0700 (PDT)

Or - just a thought to throw out, the "Incredible Pizza Company" at 5254 S.
Lindberg Blvd. (the old Target store).  Pizza buffet with pizza (of course)
pasta, salads, deserts, sodas, etc.  There were 4 or 5 large themed dinning
rooms, go karts, bumper cars, mini golf, games etc.  Pay as you go in then all
you can eat or drink.  Wife and I ate there about 2 weeks ago and while it was
not the greatest (kind of like Cici's) it was good.

Laura DeWeese <festive@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  No, we can still have pizza.  We could go to Smugala's (and use their side
room), or Fortel's (the Affton location has a huge patio).  Or we could get
Pointer's Pizza to go, and eat it at a park and then go geocaching.

Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       Laura, thanks for checking. I
guess that means no pizza for SLAGA.  Bernie