[GeoStL] Re: Pirates

  • From: "Eric East" <christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 12:28:37 -0500

-
Some will remember my Tri State Cache Dash.
It was a 3 stage multi cache that required driving about 75 miles while
visiting 3 states. That cache had about $50 worth of stuff in it including a
$20 restaraunt gift certificate, a $10 gas card and a $5 phone card.. I too
instructed people to take only one item and leave something of equal or
greater value. The first finder did as instructed, but it went down hill
after that. someone cleaned it out & left a torn up cigarette in the cache!