[GeoStL] Picnic on the 24th of Sept.

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 23:49:38 -0500

It is a sure thing.

The picnic is scheduled for Sept. 24th.

I plan on getting the event page set up soon.  So just be patient.

We have put on our thinking caps here to plan this thing.

We want to have a silent auction and will be asking members for donations,
maybe a few attendance prizes as well, this to be determined yet.  So if you
want to donate an item let me know what it is and if you prefer for it to be in
the auction or whether it could be used as an attendance prize.  I do remember
hearing from some others that they didn't like it that an item they donated
didn't even fetch the price that was paid for it.  So if the item is for the
silent auction and you don't want it to go less than a certain amount, there
can be a reserve put on it.  I plan on making auction sheets for each item so
that info can be added.

If anybody has any suggestions or ideas please feel free to email me offlist
justjen@xxxxxxxxxx .  We're open for suggestions especially suggestions for
things for the kids to do.

Thanks
Jen