[GeoStL] Picnic camping

  • From: "Tim & Pam Ueltzen" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:50:54 -0500

For those of you camping at the picnic you might want to consider buying a
whole house water regulator. My parents are hosting there and they had an
older whole house regulator that failed. Luckily they didn't have any water
lines break inside the trailer. The other campground host had his water
filter blow up. We have heard they have around 150 pounds of pressure in the
water lines. We have heard of many water hoses rupturing, we had one blow up
like a balloon last spring while camping there. We purchased a regulator
from Grainger for about $42.00 it will handle 300 PSI coming in. You can buy
them at Home Depot and Lowe's. If you purchase one you will have to get
fittings to hook it up to the faucet and to the garden hose.

See you in two weeks at Onondaga.

Tim