[GeoStL] Out of the office....

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:13:52 -0500

-
I am going to take a break from sitting at the computer and actually go out side in the sunlight. So, I will be away from the computer for a few days. If you have a cache that is ready to go and you want listed on the geocaching.com site, i will look at the new cache list once more before I shut things off. I suspect i will be catching up on things Sunday evening. If the folks in the office see that Missouri and Kansas is clogging up the list with new caches, they may pick off a few for me.

glenn