[GeoStL] Re: One More MOGA Question

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 21:11:51 -0800 (PST)

You would still need to register for the main event even if you are only going
to be there for one day.  There are several people who will only be there for
one day.  The coords will be available in a loc file about a week before the
event.  You would need to check in to be able to pick up your packet of goodies
:)

I'm sure Tim or someone more in the know will speak up if I have mispoken.

Michael Tollefson <mbtoll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
If I am to make it to MOGA it will have to be on Sunday only to hunt
the temporary caches. How does that work on Sunday? I that OK? Do I
need to check in? Where do I get the coords? Thanks!

Mike (tollybrew)

Subject field