[GeoStL] Re: OT: Illinois Excitement

  • From: "ehamemail" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:23:36 -0500

-
Smell:  Here's my comment on the photo album:

The greenhouse .. guru.. said it was nowhere near as stinky as it was when
it bloomed the first time in 2008. Keeping in mind that I have smelled an
apartment that's actually had a rotting corpse in it for a week, this was
nowhere near as bad as that. It was like hot roadkill a few days later; or
an over flowing dumpster on a warm, muggy day. Like throwing meat in the can
the day after the trash is picked up and then sniffing it again right before
the next pick-up. In July.

We all got a bit of a headache and it's the kind of smell that stays with
you. Even this morning Syd and I both would have a random,  "Ewwww   ...
corpse flower" moment.

Nancy