[GeoStL] OT: Anyone care to recommend a Real Estate Agent

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching Freelist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:44:26 -0600

-
Who is isn't afraid to take on the North County/Bellefontaine Neighbors market?
We still have one house (albeit a small one) too many.
Or, do you know anyone who buys investment houses? We're not quite to that
point yet and would hate to do that to our neighbors (the most awesome
neighbors in the world, BTW), but another 6 months ..  we may need to cut and
run.

Feel free to send info offlist.

Thanks!

Nancy